Most entrepreneurs are very much goal-oriented.
Goal Orientated Mindset They value accomplishment and the rewards that go along with actually achieving goals. It is a strong motivator for most entrepreneurs.
That’s why setting SMART Goals are important so that each step of the way is mapped out and you actually see progress; especially when you are starting a business from nothing.
Here are nine benefits of setting goals
- Gives you a very clear focus
- Allows you to optimize your resources
- Effective and focused use of time
- Peace of mind, you know what you need to do
- Clarity on decision making
- Easier measurement of what you do
- Frees your mind for more creative thoughts
- Effective communication with others
- Keeps you motivated and committed
Philippians 3:14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
To join a powerful group of like-minded women and to learn more about goal register for the Entrepreneur Ten Essentials.